Track Rejected, Please help me out!

https://soundcloud.com/user-843849371/to-infinity/s-kkW5p

Hi all,

Recently I uploaded my first track to AudioJungle and unfortunately it got rejected.
The review I received in my email said: “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

I understand that it is impossible for the reviewers to give everybody a full explanation, but for me it is difficult to figure out what exactly I did wrong.

I Hope you can help me and be more specific about the reasons my track got rejected.
I would really appreciate it!

Hi, it’s rare to hear bass guitar oriented tracks. Cliff Burton would have approved I think! I really like the harmonics in it.

Possible reasons for rejection:

• It takes a little while to get going. I was expecting something awesome to happen at 0:28, The break was nice, and the climax at 1:07 was great, but from 0:28-0:55 I was wishing for some additional melody or something. I was actually imagining a deep brooding male vocal over it, and it developing into an out and out rock song, although that would take it out of the realms of stock music altogether.

• The bass tone is really nice, but the playing is ever-so-slightly sloppy and could use some audio quantize. In case you’re not familiar with the process, here are some tutorial videos: (I hope one of these covers your DAW)
    Ableton | Logic | Cubase Pro | Studio One

• The mix is pretty nice overall. Maybe the bass is just slightly loud and the percussion is a tiny bit dry perhaps.

Hope this helps. Good luck with it, and remember that if Audio Jungle doesn’t think it’s suitable, doesn’t mean that it won’t be successful in another library.