Track rejected... Could anyone give me a feedback or advise please

Hi friends,
I am new in Envato. I have uploaded my track and rejected.
The reason of rejection is “does not meet quality standards"
It will be very helpful and encourage me for other works if anybody help to review my track, and give a feedback and advise. Please help!

1 Like

imho, too experimental.

1 Like

I like the track personally. It has good variation and progression. The one thing that I could hear that didn’t fit in my opinion was when the cello (I assume its a cello) comes in - the notes don’t flow very well and sound disjointed - I think it would sound more natural if they were longer smooth notes. The other thing is the title is “Success and Inspiration” but I feel the tone is more melancholic and moody - something that would go well for a sombre documentary. I only recently started uploading more tracks to Envato but I hope my feedback makes sense and helps! Keep working at it and don’t give up!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your opinion!

This is very helpful opinion. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Too sad and romantic to be called “success”.
The cello sounds not shaped and the mix, not too clean. A little bit noisy in the bass and low medium frequencies, you should clean it, but the track is good.
Take care

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advise. I will refer your opinion carefully. Thank you again!

For my ears, the problem seems to be the sidechain effect on cello. This is my honest opinion (I’m not an expert by any means). Nice track. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

love the piano part

1 Like

Good point! Will refer your opinion and try to improve my track. Thank you for your opinion!

1 Like

Thank you so much SinCabeza!!