Track reject. Please help.

I’m new. This is my first track on AudioJungle.
My corporate track was be rejected, but the reviewer wrote
"Unfortunately, this submission doesn’t meet AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines overall, and can’t be accepted."
How i can contact to my reviewer and take a feedback or more info.
Whether there can be it problems in registration or packing in folders etc.?
I am very sad :worried:

https://soundcloud.com/eric-j-forster/upbeat-and-happy-corporate-full-version/s-H34Lb

PS: sorry for my English

1 Like

Hey!

Here’s problem not in registration or packing in folders moments. Reviewer wants to tell you that your work isn’t suitable for commercial use and not so quality yet. You should work on your music more, listen some top authors here in your style and learn.
Now corporate style has a very very hugh qulity level, so as you a new you should write the same quality tracks or higher
I wish you good luck man!

Cheers!

thanks for answer. I have an assumption that this track was rejected because of the presence of a bright leading melody, so it is not universal.

Reviewer sad: "Audio must be fully composed, arranged, mixed and/or mastered to a commercial standard, and have reasonable potential utility to our commercial buyers, for their varied projects. Ideal audio submissions should demonstrate the ability to support multiple visual works in general. A higher degree of general commercial viability would therefore be required."
But i know, sound here is very quality.

Yeah, bright melody also can be the reason of the rejection

thanks for answer

1 Like

Buyers buy music for the background !!! Turn on any video and check if your music falls under any video? If so, all is well. If not, work further!