Track new VideoHive videos with Soundizer

+1

+1

+1 cool !

+1, thanks a lot!

Hey Soundizer,

I discovered that the app didn’t find my music used in this VH project:

This project, including the same track, was found by soundizer:

I used it by uploading the mp3 sample. Just want to let you know in case of a bug. The funny thing is that the VH project which was found with this track has multiple tracks of different authors in the preview. The one which was ‘not’ found uses only my track which should be easier to find. Or?

All the best to you. And let me say thank you again for this cool tool. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Udo

||+1039405|UJ-pro said-|| Hey Soundizer,

I used it by uploading the mp3 sample. Just want to let you know in case of a bug. The funny thing is that the VH project which was found with this track has multiple tracks of different authors in the preview. The one which was ‘not’ found uses only my track which should be easier to find. Or?

All the best to you. And let me say thank you again for this cool tool. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Udo

Hi Udo, thanks for letting me know about that bug! Fingerprint of this VH project was missed. Now it has been recovered and I’m trying to fix the bug as well. Thank you!

soundizer said
||+1039405|UJ-pro said-|| Hey Soundizer,

Cheers, Udo

Hi Udo, thanks for letting me know about that bug! Fingerprint of this VH project was missed. Now it has been recovered and I’m trying to fix the bug as well. Thank you!

Video was found now. :slight_smile: Thanks my friend!

+1 Thank you very much! It’s cool :slight_smile:

Thanks!

+1

If Soundizer works correctly with Idents, I’d like to add this Ident account of mine as well.

+1

+1 Cool!

It’s really very comfortable, I’ve got the following message. Awesome, thanks!

+1! Thank you! Very nice! :slight_smile:

Yes please! Thanks.

+1. Many Thanks

+1

+1

+1 Thanks a lot!

+1 Many thanks

+1