Changing licence for an installation of the Tour & Travel WordPress Theme by TravelWP

Hi, I a license for my Tour & Travel Website. The website was put together for me by someone who installed the TravelWP theme for me, but now it has run out and needs to be updated. My question is, If i purchase the theme and licence again in order that I can update my website. Will I be able to just us the licence number or do i have to do a complete new install of the theme.

1 Like

Hi,

You do not need to purchase another license. Each license for each domain.
You can update your previous theme. You can read their documentation for updating theme or contact with that item author hope they will helped.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi

You can check the following options:

1. If you already purchased the theme and you have the license (purchase code) then
    a) if you already activated the theme license (rgistered the theme) then you can update the theme from wp-admin Dashboard.
    b) If you not activated the theme license (not rgistered the theme) then you have to activated the theme license (rgistered the theme) and then you can update the theme from wp-admin Dashboard.
  2. If you didn’t purchased or don’t have the license (purchase code) then you can purchase the theme/license then you have to activated the theme license (rgistered the theme) and then you can update the theme from wp-admin Dashboard.

Please check theme documen for more help. But for the theme update I will highly recommend keep a full backup of your website before making any update.

Thanks

1 Like

thank you

1 Like