Total Value Sales Required For Lvl 5?

Hi guys today i’m expecting moving to level 5 paw because i already reached the 10K total value milestone, but nothing happens i’m still in lvl 4.
As far as i know , the required value is 10k ,or any change right now? can someone explain how much revenue need for lvl 5 badge, Thanks.

You just have to wait a little, it can take a day to get the badge :slight_smile:

I think there is some delay before you get the badge - maybe a day or two.

@pengus @JamesVMusic so it’s still 10k right? if so thanks for the info guys, will wait for it :slight_smile:

Yep. Patience :wink:

congratulation :+1:

Congratulations! I think at the end of the week you get a badge.

You’ll get your new badge in 3 hours and 40 minutes. Congrats!

hi think that either it takes a little bit time, or u have to log in again and this will appear and if not, i can contact the help center

I think there is a stored procedure on DB server which is executed every 24h (in the midnight Australian time) and this procedure will check total value of your sales and give you new badge. :smile:

My Congrats too!!!

Hi @rishabhnag @dgas99 @PurpleFogSound @n2n44 @JanLesniak @Synthezx thanks for your appreciation but still not official yet, i hope several hours maybe. :slight_smile:

everything comes in time for whoever can wait for his time lol :wink:

LOL, I already get the paw but you know the big notification in the author tab is still not shown until today, i really need those for my journal in AJ.Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: this is cool :wink: GL