Top selling countries displayed on the Earnings page

great feature i love it c:

I repeat myself more loudly and clear.

@ioanis_h, thanks again for this great improvement. Could you fix also this small issue, please?

There is an empty space where the name of country should be. It may look like: It means that Envato already started to close eyes to some parts of the world like there is desert or white blur on the map. But you don’t ignore those few dollars they bring to you, right? They are still buying from Envato (at the off-time from splitting atom for sure?) and paying with the same colored bucks. If it’s the only argument which can work.

Let’s respect ALL the customers by the same equal and decent way. Especially with design, as we are the global community and design is the most clearly talking thing. And most espesially when it touches the border issues like names, traditions, national heraldries etc. (I don’t believe the screenshot one is a random unintentional bug).

Generally. Envato community always claimed itself and actually was always based on things which unite us, not divide, separate or discriminate (there are more than enough ones outside). But these days claiming “tolerance” and “equalance” for some selected parts of “minorities” they made the giant leap countrariwise.

Staying at the specific thead I’m not to discuss this fully understanding there is nothing we can change.

But.

The attached screenshot says: until time comes, don’t hurry too much this direction.
It is the road to hell.

Please.

Peace.

Hi @Ladanauskas,

Thanks for letting us know about that bug. The issue should now be rectified.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s fixed now, thanks a lot! And sorry if I was sounded too rude, loud and generalizing - I really mean such things very important.

hello, I am completly lost and can not seem to find a way to email envato to report product/abuse.

could you point me in the right direction,

I purchased a product from this author which is listed on code canyon.net for $29 however the script doesn’t provide the complete source code, features mentioned in the products description are not included. You only find this out after you purchase the script and try to use it. when posting comment to the author he asks for your email address and send you an email stating you must purchase the complete source code from him

here is his email:
Now below is the itemized price for the app ,
29 USD iOS + 29 USD Android + 450 Plugins = 508 USD .

Apps you can buy from codecaynon and plugins you have to pay me directly .

Below are features of addons ,Let me explain you . . Also what you seeing “Available with customisation” ( on codecaynon description page )

in his product description, he uses the wording Available with customization - which is misleading to your customers, that simply sounds like that feature comes with options can be customized.

https://codecanyon.net/item/taxi-booking-app-a-complete-clone-of-uber-with-userdriver-bacend-cms-coded-with-native-android

^ I see your pain ; not so “userFriendly” , right?
You can send an email to support by using the link below…:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

KindRegards,
Bedros

Hey @flashitnow,

That’s not at all what we want. Like @bedros has said, if you can drop us a line at help@envato.com, we’ll be able to investigate this ASAP.

1 Like

thanks, I have done that. thank you for the reply.

1 Like