Top New Files! What was it?

Hi all. Can anyone help me understand what happened on 07/21/2022 at the top of new files. We were following our [link removed], which was already in second place, when it suddenly appeared on the third search results page. [links removed] burst into first place, gaining up to 180 sales in a day or even less.
What was it? Some kind of advertising campaign? Or what? Can anyone share their thoughts?
Brotherly

1 Like

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

This is really weird, the staff should explain this phenomenon…183 sales in just 2 days, and this is just a background, it’s hard to get that much of sales in 2 - 3 days… it seems to be a system glitch or could someone explain it… Curiosity is killing me now :face_with_monocle:

Maybe they just bough the item themselves to boost it? :smiley: I mean it’s a not secret… Look at all the new items with ~10 sales and 4-5 ratings. How do you think these happen too? Getting so many sales or reviews naturally in this short amount of time is nearly impossible, so :man_shrugging:

Despite the “published” date on these items being just a couple days ago, these items are actually years old. Something strange definitely happened, but the author has nothing to do with it.

1 Like