Token is correct but not work in Envato setting..

Hi, i have installed kleo theme in local, than before install the required plugin, in Envato setting required a token, i have follow exactly any step, but i have always this error:
Incorrect token permissions, please generate another token or fix the permissions on the existing token.

Please ensure only the following permissions are enabled:

1. View and search Envato sites
  2. Download your purchased items
  3. List purchases you’ve made

How solve this issue? My jobs is stopped cause this…

Hi

My opinion please create a new token with proper permissions.

Thanks

Hello, i have do two time, e have add full permission in second time, but nothing…

I’m a company, i work for clients… now i do a video will any step registered, after we see what to do, because it is unacceptable that my work stops for a problem of yours …

Contact Support Support Team will be very happy to assist you. Thanks

already done … I wrote him this morning … thank you…

Hi, please use our dedicated support portal and create a ticket where our tech team can help http://my.seventhqueen.com
Also from your initial description try to disable Kleo and do the update using Envato Market plugin. This can happen if you have an old version.
After successful update just re-enable Kleo

Hi, the problem is listen here:
https://forums.envato.com/t/token-is-correct-but-not-work-in-envato-setting/226928

I have the last wp versione, kleo and all plugin has just installed from the last.

The problem is kelo becasue i have also this live for Kleo:

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3728

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3742

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3760

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3764

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3791

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\sitotest1\wp-content\themes\kleo\lib\options.php on line 3803

I have unistall the theme, and maybe i do not use more tham…

Hi, tomorrow we will release an update to fix that. Those notices are related to PHP 7.3 version

1 Like

Okay, if the problem is solved I’ll give Kleo another chance… Yes i’m use php 7.3 in local… thank you…

You know if for Kleo there are some new update for Gutenberg optimization?

Please, can contact me via email, because i want renew the support, but i have a problem in paypal, can send for me a money request or give me your adress for send money directly? thank you…

Hello, just for inform you, the problem is solved… after download the update…thank you…