today will payout?

Dear all, i want ask about payout from earning. if read from requirements,its will send earning 15 each month, cause this month fall in monday, so today will send right? what time its will doing ?its auto payout? cause in 13 dec,i get sales and minimum payout have reach now. my question is, today my earning will send to my paypal account?

Yeap! Payments get sent on the 15th of each month with the exception if the 15th is a weekend or a holiday, in which case they get sent the first available business day after that!

Example: Today, Sunday 15th. So earnings will be paid out tomorrow, Monday the 16th. Makes sense?

Cheers! :blush:

yes. what time usually will transfer for payout??

It depends on the timezone mate. It can be anytime today, starting in about 3 hours. But no worries! You’ll get your earnings! :smiley:

thank you, i just one make sure its smooth in payout :grin:

1 Like

If you reached the payout minimum by the end of November, then you’ll get paid today. If you reached payout on the 13th of December, or any other time during December, you’ll get paid on the 15th of January.

whats 15 jan 2020???

Yes, January 2020. 2021 would be a bit extreme!

if like thats,its not good. i cant move on. imagine,its our money from our job and spend many hours to build that, then this money will hold and waiting for next month. Cause min requirement for payout have reach, should evanto change their rules, for author can withdraw directly anytime.

Payouts are processed on the 15th of each month . To be eligible for a payout on the 15th you must have been eligible by the last day of the previous month .

Please note, if the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or an Australian public holiday, then payouts will be processed the following business day.

Thanks

3 Likes