Today is My Birth Day :) Can I expect 1000 wishes including Collis ?

Happy Birthday! Mine was yesterday (23)! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, enjoy it!

@collis @scottwills this man needs your attention. Its his birthday. Wish him and spread this to entire floor of staff at envato office worldwide. :smile:

Happy Birthday @DigiSamaritan once again! Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday Noah / DigiSamaritan!! :wink:

For what it’s worth, before starting Envato, I used to get rejected by the istock reviewers all the time! So frustrating, but I channeled it into making more awesome things.

Hope you get through on the next one, and in the meantime have an awesome birthday!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!

:gift: :tada: :tada: :tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DigiSamaritan :tada: :tada: :tada: :gift:

Happy Birthday! Have a great one, good luck with getting approved!

Nice try :slight_smile: Happy Birthday!!! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday!

Well, you already have the wishes + insightful message from @collis, which is probably more valuable than 1000 birthday wishes :smile:

Have a great day and don’t let the item rejections stop you - keep working hard and you’ll get approved - we’ve all been there at some point!

###Happy Birthday, Noah (@DigiSamaritan)!

Hopefully you’ll be able to fix the issues with your soft rejection and get your item approved very soon!

Stick with it, the quality control our review team provides helps protect item quality for good reasons - consistency and quality for buyers etc… Always remember that a soft rejection is better than a hard rejection - with a soft rejection you know you are close to getting it approved. Never give up, and (I mean this in the nicest possible way), prove to the reviewers that your item has potential by making it great and getting it approved and getting lots of sales once it’s published.

It’s your birthday though, you shouldn’t be working right now, enjoy the rest of your day, have fun! :smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

Keep on keeping on :raised_hands:

2 Likes

PS- http://audiojungle.net/item/jazzy-happy-birthday/12138748

2 Likes

@DigiSamaritan Happy birthday to you. you are nearly 1000 wishes :))

Happy birthday Noah. Enjoy life as it comes

Happy Birthday Bro :smile: )

Wish you many more happy returns on the day. :slight_smile:

Srinkanth

Happy Birth Day to you :slight_smile:

Happy birthday day to you :wink: :gift: :birthday: :ribbon: :balloon:

Many more happy returns of the day. I wish that your template gets approved soon. Have a blast :smile:

Happy Birthday -

Your One Wish are Completed :smile: