Today I became Elite author

Following the tradition, I also want to share my joy of becoming an elite author. It’s quite a benchmark. This finally came to pass! Do I feel excited? Certainly yes, but I also realize that I could’ve become an elite author much earlier. 6 and a half years to the elite status is quite a good chunk of time… Becoming an author since 2014, over the first three years I used to write about 20 tracks per year, or even less! I simply didn’t have enough time for more. But things have changed much since 2017, when Audiojungle became my full-time job. I started producing more tracks, which had a positive impact on my sales right away.

But it would be wrong to say that it’s only my achievement. I want to express my gratitude to the Envato team for noticing me and featuring one of my items, which subsequently managed to become a top seller for a few months. This fact helped make this day happen sooner than it could. I am also grateful to Envato for featuring my items for various sales and promotions, for making me a featured author as well. This all contributed to bring this day forward!

Also, I am grateful to Envato for giving me an opportunity to develop and improve my skills. When I just became an author, I was an amateur in all senses. My skills of composing and mixing were pretty mediocre, but the Envato team was always gracious enough to approve my items. Envato inspired me to improve my skills, because it provided me a platform for a real income from my talent. I don’t know if I’d wanted to learn by self-education and growing more and more proficient, if making music had been simply a hobby and nothing more (which it used to be before I got to know Audiojungle). Envato gave me a real incentive for growth.

I am certainly grateful to my customers for appreciating my tracks and purchasing them. Especially to those who leave ratings, comments and reviews! Special thanks to those who purchase extended and highest licences!

Last but not least, I am grateful to other authors on Audiojungle for commenting on my tracks! I am also grateful to so many authors for inspiring me with their music and being my ‘teachers’ (I studied a lot of tracks by top authors to get the understanding of what stock music is supposed to be like). I am grateful to authors who created tutorials on Youtube, which helped me a lot in due time, too. I am grateful to Videohive authors who used my tracks in their projects.

I don’t know if I forgot to mention anyone else, but this post is getting a bit lengthy. So I am about to finish, and starting conquering a new height, the Paw no. 8! So you can wish me more inspiration for further creativity! And for all the authors, who are still not elite, no matter if they are just starting out or are well advanced, I want to quote famous words: “Keep up the awesome work!” I didn’t believe that I would reach the elite level one day, so, don’t give up, and keep creating. Everything is possible!

22 Likes

Congrats, bro !

3 Likes

Great music mate!!! Congrats!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations - what an accomplishment! :tada: :tada: :tada: :beers: :beers: :beers: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Congrats ! :tada:

3 Likes

hi woooooww very huge accomplishment, well done, congrats and good luck for the next steps

3 Likes

Wow👏 So inspireful story! Congrats to you🏆
It looks impossible to reach 7 level for such small authors as I am, but reading your post give a small small hope.
I believe in Envato🙏

Again congrats and wish a lot more achievements👍

3 Likes

Thank you! I am glad my story inspires someone!

3 Likes

You deserve this milestone, mate, but like you said, hitting the Featured files, helps a lot! Nevertheless You should be proud of all of your work and your achievements! Stay safe and fly, brodie! :blue_heart::clap::blue_heart:
P. S. Would love a link in the dm to some good tutorials about stock music, mate! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!
As to tutorials about stock music, you can find them in Youtube by key words.

2 Likes

Wow! What a beautiful text and compliment, Sir! I feel such pride and enjoyment, that I wanted to write you this little note… We feel your sentimental side to all of this, and it is really nice to read it!!! Congratulations and good road to this new status…! Like you, I “compose” first of all for pleasure, but who knows…, maybe, one day…? Thank you and bravo! :wink:

3 Likes

Great achievement and great words to describe your road map to Elite!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

It’s one of life’s great joys to see someone accomplish what they’ve been hoping for and working toward. Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!

2 Likes

Congrats :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!

2 Likes