To much time..

Hi Envato, are you sleeping?
On CMS-Joomla time to approuve is 12days… my theme is Submitted 13 days ago

And some authors uploaded from 8days and is aprouved,
let’s “kill” all new authors here and give all money to elite users, is ok, Come one’

We work the same like them so be impartial!

html, 9 days for now, still nothing…

The days in http://quality.market.envato.com are only an estimate which don’t include weekends and can vary for numerous reasons.

It hasn’t nothing to do with being new or established

Yes… i know are many themes new, but they have much money then we will have in this life and in second life :)))) try to hire many people to be like 1 theme for /week

I dont want to be rude but try to understand us…
For us this is our Job, we pay for licence themes/addons, etc and is very hard for us to earn something…

Beside this if i have a theme with 40 USD, my part is 18USD and envato 22 usd and here again a problem …

less money, to much time for themes …

Man, seriously, this is the second post about this today. You are not forced to sell your stuff here. Have a little bit of patience.

Kalithemes

this is normall for you? As i said i think they have to make different. time for big themes and other time for landing pages… little themes.

Why to stay 14days foe an onepage theme and the same for one with 150 pages ? is not normall…

I think is better to creat new category landing pages Joomla and here to be 3days time.

Problem is you make a theme/2themes, in my case 8themes/month because are little, and i can upload max 2/month,…