Tips to increase approval chances

tips-and-tricks

Hi,

Is there any place where I can find out what kind of work Envato Market is most interested?
I’m having difficulty getting my work aproved, so far I have submitted only logos but I’m considering other areas where I may have a greater chance my work be accepted.
Best regards,

hi indeed, if u speak in terms of category this is without the shadow of a doubt , themeforest that we are talking about, as this is felt as the “grand jewel” … now is it legitimate? this is another issue lol

Themeforest not even thinking, I don’t want to spend 1 year developing a theme to be rejected. Although I have some knowledge as web developer but I prefer graphic design.

In Graphicriver is there more easy categories where I may have more possibilities of being approved?

I think Envato should talk more with the creators and tell us what kind of content users are looking and where they lack of offer. Or exist and I don’t know?

I believe I have exactly what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000472923-GraphicRiver-Items-We-Do-and-Don-t-Need

Nice… thank you XioxGraphix, that’s what I was looking for.

well as for i know no categories are really easy anyways … in my view, the one that looks the more likely to accept items a bit more easily is the corporate flyer one …

no it does not exist what u are mentioning , sadly enough the “partnership” between envato and authors is not existing enough indeed, lot of guys feel a bit more like they are seen as tools lol (kidding)