What are your tips and suggestions to get the items accepted to Codecanyon?
In general, make sure that your item:
- does not have free alternatives on the net that do the same thing.
- is useful to the target audience.
- is well-implemented
- is documented with an attached file to help people use and apply it.
Make sure that your code:
- is secure (filter user input, for example).
- is organized (separate files into different appropriate folders, for example).
- For PHP libraries, make sure to use OOP in compliance with PSR-0 or PSR-4.
- For PHP applications, try to include a fully functional and well-designed front end (use bootstrap or something if needed).
- For JS, CSS categories, design and code quality is extremely important.
Thanks for detailed answer! Incase of Wordpress category in Codecanyon?