Tips for boosting sales...

• Sell to the right buyer
  • Sell benefits or features
  • Are you sounding desperate?
  • Does your sales & marketing teams agree?
  • Check if your customers want what you are selling?
  • What are customers & prospects think about you?
  • berlinsound said

Sales or not, itā€™s fun just being pushed to create more music. ā€¦
    I believe that, while weā€™re all ā€œtechnicallyā€ competitors here, weā€™re also ultimately teammates because we love making music.

Yes Sir.

Also, I wanna Thank all the others for their good hints - many of them in here.
    Cheers Steven.

You just hacked my brain and stole thoughts from there! :slight_smile:

KajinDetier said
    berlinsound said

I believe that, while weā€™re all ā€œtechnicallyā€ competitors here, weā€™re also ultimately teammates because we love making music.

Yes Sir.

Cheers Steven.

You just hacked my brain and stole thoughts from there! :slight_smile:

Hey KajinDetier, well - I at least tried to :slight_smile:
    This is what Iā€™m honestly thinking - BUT!!! Appo_Productions was the initial person who said this (some posts above).
    I got something wrong with this quote thing. Sorry Appo_Productions for that one - but again: Yes Sir you are right!
    I would actually say, Iā€™m getting better and better since Iā€™m here. Working at the moment on an orchestral piece full of pride and joy - my best composition so far.
    Cheers Steven

berlinsound said

Yes Sir.

Cheers Steven.

Hey I just wanted to say that I really Like your logo/avatar/ or whateverā€¦ Really cool!!! And Welcome Onboard!!! By the way Distorted System is a nice track!!!

W3llm4n said
    berlinsound said

Yes Sir.

Cheers Steven.

Hey I just wanted to say that I really Like your logo/avatar/ or whateverā€¦ Really cool!!! And Welcome Onboard!!! By the way Distorted System is a nice track!!!

Cool. Thank You Wellman!
    The other day I have been to your portfolio too. Keep up the good work.
    Good to be here. Feeling comfotable.

Hi everyone!

Tell me please, how can I offer my work for videohive authors?

MastaBlack_fK said

Hi everyone!

Tell me please, how can I offer my work for videohive authors?

This should help :)

Yeah I have noticed that beyond uploading music that people want to buy, by far the best way to get sales is to constantly be uploading music. As soon as I stopped uploading, my sales basically stopped. And it seems that uploading one thing isnā€™t enough. You need at least three things on the front page to get noticed.

I canā€™t keep up that pace on a daily basis but somone that makes a commitment to audiojungle as their thing could prob do quite well with it. Assuming that people really like your music of course :wink:

dxvid said

just a suggestion butā€¦ try consistantly uploading new material to keep yourself on the home page as often as possible. i think this could help you to get noticed by more buyers. also, when adding keywords to your item for sale, make sure to add words from a buyers perspective. use words and phrases that a buyer would use when looking for a particular item. its ideal to have your items pop up in as many search results as possibleā€¦

good luck!

Hi Iā€™m new here and i got already 2 sales in 1 week, so Iā€™am to a good start. i want to thank you all for the good tips :slight_smile:

StoneOcean said

Hi Iā€™m new here and i got already 2 sales in 1 week, so Iā€™am to a good start. i want to thank you all for the good tips :slight_smile:

I guess the thread is a bit old but there are useful suggestions for sure! :slight_smile:

Haha, did not see the last message was written 2 years ago :smiley:

MinuettoAudio said

I guess the thread is a bit old but there are useful suggestions for sure! :slight_smile:

Not too old though. I didnā€™t see a single reference to promoting your profile on MySpace or advertising your Pager number. :slight_smile:

Is MySpace still active? I thought it died out a long time ago.
    I donā€™t even know what pager is. Will check it out

Nice thread! Pretty cool information here! Thanks and good luck!

When you treat your music like a business it will pay you like a business. My advice is donā€™t upload and then let AJ do all the work. You have to get out there and network, promote, and market your material. You need to think like a musician when your making your music, but then you need to think like a businessman when it comes to selling your licenses. You need to earn a following and develop a brand that people know is high quality, and is worth there time to follow. You have to put in the time and work. If you work 40 hours a week at work, you will have to spend 60 hours a week to get the ball moving on your music. There really isnā€™t a magic formula, itā€™s a lot of time, hard work, persistence, and great music.

Some time ago I used to create some music for video production in school and for friends, then I found AudioJungle and tried to upload some soundtracks. I was really impressed :wink:

I must agree with many guys here, top quality stuff is important and to focus on ā€œwhat buyers wantā€. AudioJungle is cool thing and IĀ“m proud to be part of it. Keep up good work everyone :wink:

Appo_Productions said

I know, I only have five tracks uploaded so far, but I was curious if you guys had any general tips on how a newbie like me can boost my sales. Iā€™ve only been with AudioJungle for two weeks and have had three sales.

I know I need to create public lists, get my page a little more together and add more songs to my portfolio, but what other things can I do to help promote myself?

Thank you!

-Appo

What happened Appo_Productions? You stopped being on AJ?

DISABLED_StoneOcean said

Haha, did not see the last message was written 2 years ago :smiley:

Hahaha