TikTok BLOCK Client Video

Hi guys,

Please help me!

Two days ago client bought my melody and today I received a letter that Tik Tok blocked their video with my track. They ask me for emergency help. But I don’t know why this happened and what to do. I already started to upload my music on Identifyy, but not this one, it’s fresh melody.

What to do?

Merry Christmas and nice winter holidays to everyone! :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree: :tada:

1 Like

Can be a mistake from tiktok, i don´t know how to handle claims in tiktok but it must be as others.
Send the invoice (even the link to the track) to tiktok support, i think this should resolve it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Manrique for your answer!
You’re always here and ready to help. Appreciate this! :pray:

Today the client said that he was banned on a territorial basis and only on TikTok :thinking:.
On Instagram and Youtube everything is good!
The client send the invoice to Tiktok. Now we wait…

1 Like

Could it be possible somebody has uploaded your music to TikTok’s system and claimed it as their own? Identifyy only handles YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.

You could put that music piece on a test video and upload it to TikTok to see whether it shows similar copyright notifications for you.

2 Likes

Hello AudioAgent! :vulcan_salute:

OMG :astonished: I hope no, cause it is new melody and not special, just ordinary christmas melody. But thanks for warning!

Thanks for advice! Actually I never use TikTok (shame on me)), the time has come to try :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Another option is a false positive finding of automatic algorithm.

2 Likes

Hi Krzysiek :vulcan_salute:
Thanks for not passing by and hope that your words are true and its just algorithm mistake and nobody stole music, the client is still waiting for a response from TikTok technical support.

1 Like