This track rejected (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) Uplifting Corporate Inspiration

Uplifting Corporate Inspiration
(samples/recording/mixing/mastering)
so what the style belongs this track Uplifting Corporate Inspiration?
https://soundcloud.com/user-329954170/mp3-1

Wow, that was rejected? They must have very high standards now. It sounds good to me, and it sounds like a very typical corporate track.

1 Like

It appears that they are finally putting a lid on this flood of “reversed cymbal, 4 on the floor kick, delay guitar” template tracks. Must be tens of thousands here by now. It wouldn’t be a bad idea if they communicated these things though.

5 Likes

tell me more?

I think it’s a very likely scenario but all it takes is one newly-approved similar track to dismiss it.

Its sounds to me like the strings carrying the melody in the background @ 0:50 is off from the tempo of the track, like there is a delay on it and it doesn’t allow the part to line up to the track. Also the strings @ 1:15 are not processed right, they sound cheap and they sound shaky. I have had issues with cheap sounding strings back when AJ used to provide comments on rejections. Hope that helps! The guitar, piano and beat sound great!!!

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know they used to do that. It must’ve been very useful.

1 Like

Thank you man

Good track. But i think the reason of reject is a background strings and acoustic guitar, they are sounding very quiet in the mix.

Thamk you man