This theme requires the following plugins:

SORRY! I found them in the theme itself :speak_no_evil:

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask my question. :see_no_evil:
I just bought and installed the theme β€œLMS” on wordpress and now there is this not

This theme requires the following plugins:
DesignThemes Core Shortcode Plugins, Layer Slider , Revolution Slider , Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer and WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress

This theme recommends the following plugins:
Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha (v2 & v3), BuddyPress, Contact Form 7, DesignThemes Webinar , Envato Market , Events Schedule WP Plugin , Responsive Google Maps, The Events Calendar, Unyson, Video Conferencing with Zoom, WP-PostRatings, WooCommerce - excelling eCommerce, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist , YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier ,s2Member Framework

But I can’t find those plugins to install which are a lot and without them I assume that I will not function as described.

Could you help me, please?

Many thanks.

Moon-He

Hi,

After activate the theme the theme should recommend you to install the necessary plugins. you have to follow that and you will be able to install those plugins by following the recommendation.

Also you can check theme documentation to get help about the theme and the theme bundle plugins.

Otherwise the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased theme Author. How to Contact Author and let them know. Theme Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like