This item has a nice concept, but doesn't feature the required functionality and features to be appr

Hi,
I’m created css animated natural background without using any images, pure CSS, no JS.
this is the URL demo video

I’m get this message

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “CSS Animated Sea And Sunset Background” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the feedback from our review team:

This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

can help me please ?

1 Like

Hello my friend, great and excellent work, but it is a relatively simple work,
if you want it to be accepted , you must take into account the modern design and try to put a distinctive idea in your project and also that your project is relatively large so that you can sell it…

Yes, many of my works have been rejected, but I always develop them and make them bigger and more modern in design and are mostly accepted.

Try to develop it, add it, and merge it with other web pages to form a template for you, for example, and then form this template several pages to have an integrated project that can be sold in the codecanyon platform.

Thank you, my friend Mohamed, for your inquiry about your problem, and I hope that I have helped you in that!

and we wish you more success and success in your projects. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you Scappy
but I have item more simple than this, and accepted.
in this link

With respect they are both very basic and quite lucky to have been approved.

That said the gradient backgrounds is more versatile and usable than the sunset one which has less obvious use for many users and that just looks/feels freebie-ish

Yes charlie4282, I think this convincing reason to reject my item, thank you :slight_smile:

Again with respect you are massively limiting the sales potential with items like this esp as it can all be got for free online https://www.gradient-animator.com/ etc…

If you want to earn properly then items need to be considerably bigger with more to them

I’m created gradient using box shadow (no linear-gradient), to be easier to control colors and animation, but in the end, the two methods are very similar, I will improve my work to best next time, thank you charlie4282 for your advices, It was very useful to me.