This is the 4th rejected item .Any suggestions!!!

Hello people !
This is the 4th rejected item .Any suggestions!!!

This is the message I received from the reviewer:

Unfortunately your submission .......

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at 
this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and 
unfortunately this submission doesn't quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to
 a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don't feel as though this project meets the standards we have set 
for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

If you put a lot of hard work into your project then you got rejected without explaining or clarifying you get depressed

pleas guys help me How can i improve my project and what can i add as new thing…I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this video :blush:

In This Case their message is 100% clear. This work isn’t competitive at all.
Design/Animation should be much higher quality

1 Like

First of all, it’s just too dark. A general rule would be to not use 100% white or black colors, you always want to go with a very dark or very bright GREY.

The particular motion itself, while interesting in an abstract way, is a bit too much “all over the place”. Sure, this would work alright as a motion graphics, intended to be disruptive and abstract/organic, but you want to go with more “purposeful” movement as far as openers or reveals go.

I like the zoom out, and the slight shake gives it a nice feel.

The biggest problem with it though, the logo reveal itself is completely disconnected from the particular part. A solution for this would’ve been to have your Logo reveal composition follow the camera of the particular.

So in this case you have your particular stuff happening in 3D space, then it’s suddenly interrupted by this 2D space logo reveal. I hope that makes sense.

The romboid/star shape you choose to encapsulate the logo is very specific, and in reality doesn’t work with logos that well. You should try circles or (rarely viable) squares.

Hope this helps and please don’t be discouraged to try out submitting again. If you want you can mail me at voxyde2@gmail.com next time you submit something and maybe i can help you out and have a better chance of getting accepted!

@Voxyde for the President!
I mean, for the Reviewer!

Why can’t review team provide at least 1/10th of such feedback…

Haha thanks man, although i will have to say that the review team probably gets bombarded with dozens if not hundreds of items daily, and there are only a handful of people that review ( i can only think of 2 guys when it comes to after effects projects that review items). There’s definitely not enough resources or man power rather to actually sit and analyze such quantity of items.

So that leaves us with each author’s own responsability to post their rejections here and maybe get some feedback

Thx for your advices, I won’t put it to trash then, will find some time to improve it the way you say. Thanks ! :heart_eyes:

That’s great feedback. Thank you guys !