This got Hard Rejected. Some feedback would be wonderful.

To all the authors who’s been around and had success here, can you help me out please? I am trying different things to see what works and what doesn’t. So far it’s been rejection after rejection. It’s understandable that they don’t provide detailed feedback on every submission since they probably get thousands of submissions every week.

P.S. Be as brutally honest in your feedback as possible.

Link to video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TE7VCZ9SmQhTCoLWmwyXosmPpyxecsF9/view?usp=sharing

On first watch, I could not really tell what I am looking at. Could be the side of a street, some strange tunnel. The camera move gives a better understanding of the depth of the scene but I still don’t know where I am. It is defined enough to not be simply abstract, and it is strange enough to bother me as I don’t know why that logo is in that strange location.

The font is hideous.

2 Likes

My, my. I could’ve never looked at it from that perspective for whatever reason.

Thank you very much.

Also, the black background after the realistic 3D scene looks bad. It doesn’t look like a minimal design. It looks like a lack of design

1 Like

You can add objects to the scene. seats, people, light devices, curtain, backstage, floor decor, building wall design etc …

This is so empty now.

2 Likes

White line intersecting the logo is distracting & depth of field could have made this a little better.

1 Like