This easy listening track was not good enough

Hi guys,

Do you have any idea what i did wrong in this one? Normally when I get rejected I can recognize what i am missing, but honestly in this one I am lost.

https://soundcloud.com/joel-lopez-sounds/joel-loopez-falling-leaf/s-sSUwo

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks!

Hi! Amazing piano idea, but arrangement isn’t good for this style. Try to create cinematic romantic track with this melody, without beat. I suggest you to listen top sellers at romantic/sentimental category to understand what kind of arrangement is fine to this style. Hope it helps you! Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don´t like drums, the problem could start there. And as LuckyBlackCat said, change it, rearrangement it and try it in Romantic, there are beautiful ideas.
The final is too abrupt for me.

1 Like

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

You’re trying to have two tracks in one - an indie pop track and a cinematic piano track.

The piano part is good, and the strings, just keep those. If you must have drums I would do a relaxed halftime beat, and change out that snare… But I would delete the drums and the bass.

2 Likes

^ this!