ThimPress tell me my Purchase Code can't find in their Database?

Dear Sir,

My account in Envato: prach_kp
I have purchase IvyPrep | Education & School WordPress Theme, but ThimPress tell me my Purchase Code can’t find in their Database?

This message from ThimPress
“Please contact Envato to check your purchase code, we don’t find your purchase code in our system.”

Please check for me?

Sincerely Yours
Prach Konphet

Hi @prach_kp,

Please make sure you have collected the right purchase code:

Thanks

You can just post the item page ( details/ comments section ) a message. Once you post the message, if you’re the purchased user, you will get a “purchased item” tag on your account then you can ask the support from the author you need

Yes, I can see my Purchase Code in Download, and I put my purchase code in ThimPress website https://thimpress.com/check-purchased-code/ to check. It shows Error. I don’t know, which my purchase code invalid or not, This message from ThimPress
“Please contact Envato to check your purchase code, we don’t find your purchase code in our system.”

Envato invalide or ThimPress invalid

I don’t understand.

Please resolved this issue for me
Thank you
Prach Konphet

please make sure there is no empty space before and after the purchase code when you copy it. If still issue then please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you. Thanks