They deleted a negative review! This is a joke

Instead of spending time writing a complaint you would spend it learning how to use the WordPress or Builder that the theme uses :slight_smile:

Instead of spending time writing spammy comments on the forum, you should learn to read the threads before replying :slight_smile:

Ending: The customer care person gave me a refund. I am grateful to that dude.

Most probably the review has been deleted because your reason was invalid.

1. Google’s Lighthouse DO NOT measure the performance and the speed of a website. It measure only how the SEO techniques and optimizations have been implemented. You can have a website with a 100% score that loads in 2 minutes and a site with 40% score that loads in 500ms.

2. The theme is not related to the Google’s Lighthouse scores. You will need to apply the optimizations on your own installation and with external tools. The theme can influence the speed only in two ways: 1 script and css file sizes. 2 Server side load time.

For this reason is correct to refuse a refund and to disable your review.
I hope now is more clear what is happened :wink:

So you wrote your whole post for nothing. Because I didnt use Google’s Lighthouse.

The only thing that is clear is that you don’t know what you’re talking about. :wink:

It is clear that you do not know nothing of SEO and performance.
It is also clear that you do not remember what you wrote few hours before: poor results from Google’s Lighthouse

Come back to learn how SEO works and stop be so arrogant because you’re obviously wrong. You’re the classic ignorant that believes to know everything while in fact do not know nothing.

Your error a is classic newbie error caused by the fact that you’re not able to understand how codes and SEO works. You’re just following some tutorial online.

@Olovs you indeed mentioned the Google Lighthouse right in your first post

@Schiocco no need to be so offensive

Overall, please let’s keep it civil.

Haha, what the hell. The OP has been edited and someone have added text to my post.

I don’t use Google lighthouse (although I use web.dev) - I mainly use: https://www.webpagetest.org/
But also several others.

How am I wrong? I don’t claim to know everything. However, as mentioned I have been working full-time with building websites for the last 5 years. I even wrote that I went through the theme code.

I understand that you got butt hurt when you wanted to be the white knight in this thread and now you want to save face.

The fact is that you have no idea what this thread is about, you have no idea what I work with, you don’t know what was said in the review and you don’t even know what the theme is.

But you are very good for knowing that website pagespeed is affected by server and code. Very good! Now you get a medal. :slight_smile:

@LSVRthemes Yet again, Envato shows their real face. I rarely use Google lighthouse to measure my websites. Never was Lighthouse mentioned in the conversation with neither the author or Envato. There’s no reason for me to mention it in this thread either.

You guys have added that in this thread to satisfy the above muppet. I’m surprised how petty you are.

You might as well lock or close this thread. It will just develop to a a s*it throwing contest with the Indian white knight.

P.S If you check that white knight guys previous posts, he writes stuff like:
“I’m an expert developer and I continue to get absolutely non sense requests by the reviewers.”

This is why he comes in here. He is selling bad stuff anda gets bad reviews. So now he wants to come in to threads like this one and behave like he does.

… And as mentioned previously. After Envato made a second review of the case - they gave me a refund.

Which is strange, since the clown in the thread said I was wrong. :clown_face:

Thread done.

Ok, but now you are lying @Olovs. The OP was edited, but the sentence about Google Lighthouse was there from the start, I can see all revisions since I am moderator and there is zero reasons for anyone to edit it just to make the case, as nobody from the moderators needs to prove anything, we are not on anyone’s side, I totally accept the fact that sometimes the reviews can be removed without valid reasons. But as you said, you got your refund, so case closed same as this thread.

2 Likes