These songs are almost exactly the same?

April 14th this song is uploaded: https://audiojungle.net/item/for-happy/26264896
One month later, May 12th, this one: https://audiojungle.net/item/for-happy/26512019/

Is this allowed because it’s a different arrangement or something? Or should this type of stuff be reported?

1 Like

AJ is not exactly a type of site for searching unique music…

4 Likes

I get what you’re saying, but these are literally the same melody, almost note by note, one month apart. Is that not something that you’d wanna act against? If not, then I know how I’ll be making my next track, just copy a best seller. Profit. :+1:

1 Like

Yea, playing them at the exact same time sounds like one song. I would bring this up to support.

1 Like

They’re certainly similar, but they’re NOT the same. Just a copycat.

There’s nothing to report here.

The base chords are different… the feel and melody are certainly inspired by the other.
But that’s audiojungle…

1 Like

Excuse me? Don’t misunderstand, I’m not defending or condoning plagiarism at all. But as you clearly hear, although there are many similarities between those two tracks, they are, in fact NOT the same, and as such not really actionable - that’s what I meant by saying “there’s nothing to report”.

Guys, don’t get me wrong, but how long can you talk about the same situation? If you are sure or in doubt, write to the support service, the guys will help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well… that could be motifs provided by, say, Native Instruments…
But, yes, someone is copying, or simply, they are the same guy. The title of the song is… the same!
Look at the URL… it shows you… the original name… By the way, this is so fun, you can see the original titles given by one of the author…“at happy”, “on happy” and “the happy”.

Well, this is frutstrating, because, clearly… it works… these guy sell… while I don’t :frowning:

1 Like

… and the original title is the same :slight_smile: (check the URL)

There is more evidence, check this out, the tags are pretty much the same:

And I don’t wanna hear that “biscuit, breakfast, cake” are common tags :rofl:

2 Likes

oh, I did not see these :slight_smile: “Milk” is interesting as well !

nice song.

Fruit, cake, biscuits, milk.,

wtf? am i missing something?

4 Likes

A bakery? :joy:

2 Likes

I guess the point is that these tags are so uncommon that we can presume that they were put by the same person. :thinking: Or simply copy/pasted :grin:

classic case of plagiarism of best selling tracks

Maybe, but if I was copying the track, I would not sell it like these authors do, so they have something I don’t have… A form of talent, or knowledge, that make their track sell, while mine don’t :slight_smile: