There is no Turning Back for the Wordpress Theme Review!

6 Days have passed for the review, and the field “queued for review” has been removed, but there is no positive or negative response

Hi @EmbaTheme,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

1 Like

I have currently enabled a checkmark for item review notifications. thank you. There is no mail in the Span folder

You will get email notification for all of your next submit.

1 Like

Has the wordpress theme I sent for review been Rejected? I Don’t Know If I’m a New Writer

If it’s not “queued for review” and not in your portfolio then been rejected.

You can always share the demo link here if you want more feedback

1 Like

I would like to mention If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab.

1 Like

My Blog – My WordPress Blog (ucuztemalar.com) this is the demo page,

It’s an odd concept for WP themes but technically it looks pretty good, and hard rejection seems a bit harsh

1 Like

does it make sense to send for confirmation again when there is a refusal ?

The challenge you have is that hard rejected items need significant change/update…

Because of the concept - you could have alternative layouts for blogs/posts/portfolios etc. but beyond that there is no obvious extension

Thank you I got it