ThemeFusion Reach the Top Elite milestone - 25 Million in Item Sales, Congratulations!

A Big Congrats to @ThemeFusion

Congratulations @ThemeFusion

Congratulations! Such an inspiration :slight_smile:

Congrats @ThemeFusion!!

I am pretty sure everyone is like, how did that theme sell so much?

Great achievement, congratulations @ThemeFusion! KEEP IT UP :rocket: :rocket::rocket:

Nice! Congrats ThemeFusion & Happy Birthday Avada!

Hey everyone!

Sitting down at the desk to write a reply here wasn’t quite that easy for us. It took some hot coffee and some cold beer. All of us at ThemeFusion are just humbled, speechless and very thankful!

We could never have achieved this without the blood sweat and tears of our entire team, and without the thousands of hours that were put into making Avada what it is today. At the same time, we owe it all to the loyalty of our amazing customer base of almost 445,000 passionate Avada users! Our customers, both new and old, are one of a kind and make all our efforts well worthwhile and we salute each and every one of you.

A sincere thank you also goes out to Envato for creating the elite family and their efforts to grow the marketplace, a marketplace we are very proud to be a part of! Thanks to Collis and everyone on their team for giving us the platform to make dreams come true!

We’d also like to thank all our fellow authors here, for congratulating and celebrating this milestone with us, as well as everyone on the WordPress community who shares the passion to make being a web resident even more fun. You guys rock!

Let’s all contribute to Envato adding some new milestones :slight_smile:

Thank you
The ThemeFusion Family

13 Likes

Wow! Just incredible. Huge congrats for this amazing achievement :slight_smile:

Great achievement :slight_smile: Congratzz

Congrats! One of the biggest influences on me becoming an author on CodeCanyon and definitely helped change my life for the better! Congratulations again!

1 Like

Big Congratulations to @ThemeFusion team for achieving milestone and success. Which reward you have Chosen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done! Good job. Wish you guys and envato prosperity and another $25 millions with great sales!!! Keep growing with envato, cheers :slight_smile:

Wow, congrats! This is amazing!

Hello @ThemeFusion_Support @ThemeFusion

Congratulation :slight_smile:

Congratulations ThemeFusion! What an achievement. Well-deserved.

okay, now seriously where is the vodka? sometimes I am joking about “where is vodka” but here my question is serious.

25mln sales? Where is sea of vodka ?

Well done @ThemeFusion_Support - absolutely impressive! You guys are an inspiration!

I just saw interview of Muhammad from 2014, really inspiring guy. The house that he was building for his family is awesome… Big congrats to @ThemeFusion. :+1:

Awesome! Congratulations @ThemeFusion !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.