[ThemeForest] Your item, Dacha - Construction, Gantry 5 WordPress Theme, has been rejected

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my Gantry 5 WordPress theme for review and I got message…

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Can any one help me what is wrong because i spend almost 5 months time and now i cannot re-submit this.

Demo URL
http://dacha.ostlive.com/

Thanks & Regards,
OpenSourceTechnologies

Hello,

I have see your item.
Your work is good.
I think they reject your item cause maximum are common design. this type of design are available in Envato Themeforest enough.
Envato Themeforest are expecting aesthetic & unique design from all authors.

I think you can create more unique and aesthetic hope will approved.

Have a beautiful day.

1 Like

I agree is just another theme you can’t tell the difference anymore.

I also feel you I am working on my theme as well but this was my main focus while developing making sure is not another general all in one theme, scared as well for a hard reject after 6 months of work.

I really don’t know what advice to give you on this one. The good thing is that you learned a lot by doing this theme.

I hope you will find a solution.

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, It’s looks like other theme but It is made in Gantry 5 Next Generation Theme Framework and Still there is no Gantry 5 WordPress theme on ThemeForest.

We have already approved the design from ThemeForest. You can see using below link.

So, That We have created the theme as per approved design.

So, Please let me know any other aspect of rejecting my theme.

Thanks

Did you give the ticket/approved PSD link when you submit this item?
I think you can contact with Envato help center and ask for that my item psd approved then why rejected.
or you can redesign create some unique section and try again.

Thanks

I don’t believe a client cares what framework was used so this is not a valid point however since the psd was approved makes sense that the theme should be approved as well. Good luck with your work man personally I believe is a a great theme I can feel the work you pit into it.

Hi,

I have re-submitted the theme and get below message.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dacha - Construction, Gantry 5 WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

Demo Link is : http://dacha.ostlive.com/

Please let me know what i need to change

Thanks & Regards,
OpenSourceTechnologies

i said to you that when you submit first time.
Did you give the ticket/approved PSD link when you submit this item?

they reject item simply cause any hard rejected item are not able to re-submit again.

contact with Envato Help Center.

Hope they can give you good solution.

Good Luck

The design is very simple.
You need to redesign, then change the name of the theme after that submit again.
When your design done you can open a thread for guideline.