[ThemeForest] Your item, AlpsTrends - Trendy Wordpress Blog Theme, has been rejected

Hi Everyone,

I have submited my second theme for review and I got message…

‘AlpsTrends - Trendy Wordpress Blog Theme’ isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

and I re-checked and update some changes and re-submit it and I got another reply after 3 days is…

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “AlpsTrends - Trendy Wordpress Blog Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG BECAUSE I SPEND ALMOST 5 MONTHS TIME AND NOW I CANNOT RE-SUBMIT THIS.

HERE IS URL
http://www.alpsdesigns.com/alpstrends/

THANKS IN ADVANCED FOR HELP.

Thanks & Regards,
Alps Design

Have you tested your theme with the plugins and data tests you need?
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/ If so, and your code is good, then yes, design is super weak. Not because it’s bad, but because it’s all over. Everything is mis-aligned and there are a lot of issues with some CSS code you’ve just copy/pasted from somewhere (like your mobile menu). As the reviewers do know what they’re doing, I’d suggest take these 5 months as a learning curve and now do make a simplest possible blog theme (blog page, archives and single post pages) with similar design, but precise and not out of place. Make nice paddings all around as this is required today. If you start today and have learned a lot from your previous project, you could do it in under 7 days. That won’t of course guarantee you the “Get it” pass, but it’s a good start. Thanks!

Hi Dzeriho,

Thank you for your time and comment. I do pass from plugins and do check all code pages manual considering previous soft reject from another theme.

I try my best for pedding and margin WIll it be possible for you to show me a single mistake to correct at least for next time thanks again Dzeriho.

I have the same case. Waitting for envato stafff.

I see you’ve been messing with the menu. It’s probably more complex than just that. As for the screenshots, everything pasted looks like a mess not like a design. Thanks!

Hi Dzeriho,

Thanks for your detailed email. I will correct mistakes and re-design to upload on themeforest thanks again.

I did not understand mistake of first screenshot and second screenshot rest is undrestood.

@alpsdesign basically all about padding here, if you can see they’re not the same in the first pic, left (if you’re already doing the fullscreen section), between, top can and should be better. Also the second screenshot is about that, the post and the content below are just too close. Also, keep in mind that almost the whole page was pasted. Stick to simple things and do it with style, don’t try to be the best as the best comes with years. I’d still suggest making a bold statement blog that is in trend with colors and styles, and just make it simple, keep this AlpsTrends in a bin as you’ll use some codes surely. Thanks!