ThemeForest Standard One Page WordPress Theme Development Tutorials

Dear Experts,

Could you please help me share tutorials on ThemeForest Standard One Page WordPress Theme Development tutorials?

I have developed a one page theme using Redux Framework.
I don’t know whether it is ThemeForest Standard theme or not.

I have been googling again and again. But the search results are not helpful.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

There are not literal standards but this is probably the hardest category to get approved in as it is so over corwded.

To have any real chance of approval (let alone sales) you need to create something that is not only spot on in terms of coding and design but which also has genuinely unique and stand out added value features.

A functional and ok one-pager is not going to cut it any more

1 Like

Dear charlie4282,

Thank you so much for your reply. :slight_smile:

I have got hard rejected recently for my one page theme. I have develop this theme for more than one year. And I have been studying on themeforest standard for more than one year. I have applied every single recommendation of the articles I read.

Reviewers just mention:
““….and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.””

I don’t even understand that it is rejected for the front-end issue or for the back-end issue. I am really taken aback. This theme at best can get soft rejections, I believe. But why hard rejection.

If you are interested to give me your kind review, I will share the preview link with you.

Thanks again for you time. :slight_smile:

If you want the best feedback you can share your demo link here

1 Like

The missing point in your theme is:

This is the best answer that a reviewer would give you :slight_smile: I am with the reviewer decision.

1 Like

“you need to create something that is not only spot on in terms of coding and design”

That means my code and design is alright. Is it?

“but which also has genuinely unique and stand out added value features.”

But I observe most of the approved themes that have almost similar features.
In my theme I have added more than one unique features like hire form, social post embed, market places etc.

Could you please suggest me what kind of features I can add to it?

The main lacking point in your theme is the design. Sorry to say but this type of design is outdated. You have lot of work to do in design.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable review, Bickyg. :slight_smile:

I tried to make a unique design.
There are most of the approved themes I observe have a common design.
Now I understand I had to design a common design that almost all designers are doing.

You can get some good design inspirations from here: https://dribbble.com/

1 Like

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Dear @charlie4282,
May I have any reviews from you?
Any problem with the video documentations?
Please…