ThemeForest: Refresh Your Look Campaign
We’re putting together a marketing campaign focused on professional portfolio items.
We want to put our best portfolio items in front of customers looking to start their new year with a slick, updated professional image. Featured items will be displayed on a custom campaign landing page and promoted through a range of different Envato marketing channels.
Here’s everything you need to know:
What is the campaign and when will it go live?
We’re looking for some of the best professional portfolio items on Envato Market. Think:
- Presentation templates
- Business cards
- Portfolio themes
- And any other items you think are relevant to someone presenting themselves and their work.
For this campaign we’re wanting to feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% from their normal sale price.
The campaign will be live between Monday 8th January - Friday 12th Jan (2pm - 2pm AEDT)
What are you looking for?
We’re looking for items that help our customers showcase themselves and their clients. From website themes to business cards to resume templates. We want items that help our customers convey who they are and the work they do.
The best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet the following criteria. Please read and follow the requirements below carefully, otherwise your items may not be eligible for participation:
*Rule #1: You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items with a minimum rating of 4 stars
- Items that have a minimum 20+ sales
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers
- Items that have been added in the last year
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must be listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are old and not on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
- Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements above.
Please also read our FAQs and terms - you can also use the FAQ thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Based on the requirements, look through your items and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
Remember - you must be the author of any items you nominate and we highly recommend choosing the BEST items you have, to give yourself the greatest chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
We need you to submit your nominations in two places.
The second is by adding a link and an image for your nominated item in the thread below.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be promoted through our marketing channels as of Monday, January 8th and will remain promoted until Friday, 12th Jan (2pm - 2pm AEDT).
Timeline of events
- December 7: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- December 18: Item nominations close
- December 21: We will inform the authors of selected items and will provide more details via email.
- January 8 (2pm AEDT) : Campaign commences.
- January 12 (2pm AEDT): Campaign closes.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll also be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thank you so much again and good luck!