[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

Yea we are now at 18 and are preparing for a new theme upload. so will have 2 themes in there :slight_smile:

Same here, considering the second one will also take a month to get approval :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

We recently discovered that current themeforest review delay is higher (something like 15 days or more) and we understand it. One of our latest uploaded WordPress theme is having 24 days in review queue now :frowning: waiting for itā€™s very first review. Does anyone experience similar case?

Really annoyed and i think we need to move envato to another marketplace. Do you guys have tried any other good marketplaces?

Some suggestions?

Look like current delay for WP theme review is around 22 days approximately and we have to wait for more. http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

Iā€™m at 25 days!

For the first review?

Sure thing, first review!

Very nasty :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: words come to an end. Theyā€™re running all. Weā€™re just pion :slight_smile:

Ohh my God! 22 days for WordPress? One more HTML template will be complete in that much timeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I have tried CM but terrible sales as their popular files algorithm is just out of mind. I get one or two sales for my HTML template there only if my template comes to 1-2 page of popular files under template category.

26 Days gone and reviewed with generated messages !!!

What an Experience !!!

Few days ago http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest we saw that for New WordPress item the time duration was 17 days, now itā€™s 22 days !!!
What are you doing guys !!!
ThemeForest standards arenā€™t going much higher as you guys are telling. Lots of Authors already left Envato for this kind of harassments.
Peoples are ( Including us) demotivating. We donā€™t know what are you guys doingā€¦ There is no Official Responsesā€¦

May be Envato is busy with USA Office decoration and expand business in USA, thereā€™s no facilities on Envato for Authors. Every single penny weā€™re earning, Envato charges in different waysā€¦

Weā€™ve to think in different waysā€¦

Yes itā€™s interesting why review time jump to this absurd time - in one month.

Iā€™m at day 23 with my first item

I have some Point.

Envato check the Design first and then Design seems good they moved to Coding review. It takes a lotā€™s time both authors and reviewers. We need some good decision on that process.

Good Solution needed for both reviewers and authors.

My Suggestion:

They need to review both Design & Coding in one Review (If it seems Soft Rejected).

I know some reviewers has donā€™t know Design and Some Reviewers Donā€™t know Coding. But item should reviewed Both of this 2 Reviews. Let me explain.

1. Item Received.

2. Item Bad (Donā€™t look so good and similiar too freebie :P, Note: Itā€™s example). Go Hard Reject.

3. Item Good but need improvements. Go to Step 4.

4. Design is reviewing: Design Reviewer checked and need some unique and your item is too similar or need to improve some section with detail. Note: Details written on on that Item. Go to Step 5:

5. Coding is reviewing: Coding Reviewer checked some function error or Unit Test problem and also Theme Check issues and also Warning, Notice etc then Details also written on that Item.

6. Senior Reviewer checks this work and add or remove additional Comments or details on Item and send Email to Author.

7. Author Checked email and fixed all things Send back Item to Envato.

8. If Author really fixed then Go Step 9. If itā€™s Bad then go to Step 2.

9. APPROVE ITEM!

Boom so much time saved on the Author Item Review Process.

2 Likes

Itā€™s true that thereā€™re many complaints but no any official responses from Envato. 24 days for me

Hi Guys,

We have some itens in the queue for review with 14 days already. According to the realtime review time, itā€™s set to 10 days (http://quality.market.envato.com/).

Can you guys, share your experience with us?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

you might check this thread: [ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

Thanks

20 days into it here. Itā€™s seriously kind of ridiculous. Iā€™m not sure how Envato found themselves in this position, but they need to do something fast to alleviate this serious pain point. Shoot, if they asked for community volunteers (screened of course) I bet theyā€™d get some responses. Iā€™d even be up for some contract work to help review. Itā€™s frustrating seeing the reviewing process going further and further down the chuteā€¦