[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

Hi! Is there anyone who’s item got approved recent days. Please, tell me how much time does it take item to get reviewed wordpress category?

I have already seen that: http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest , but it is been 8 days my theme is on queue.

That’s why I really want to know how much time does it take a theme to get reviewed present days?

1 Like

Got an reply after 10± days. Looks nice :slight_smile:

Waiting for 12 days for WP Theme, although it’s stated that review times are 6 days (average)…

11 days here. We hope to catch a review member the next days. :smiley:

10 days here.

Something is wrong here. On Quality page the review turnaround for wp is just one day lol

http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

Yeah heheheh, they forgot to add a number after that “1” :D. Hope ti will be soon.

Let’s hope the next number next to 1 is not 8 or 9. :))

1 Like

Currently at 12 days T_T

I wonder how the average has been made (1 day) because there are a lot of authors reporting big review queue (+10 days);

Maybe it was set manually :smiley:

1 Like

One thing for sure is that page does not serve its purpose really well :smiley:

Strange, because until now, the review time from that page was ~ the same as the one I got my items reviewed. Can’t wait to see the page updated next hours :slight_smile:

Btw, Review time is 1 days (not 1 day ) ?! The dev team is on vacation :smiley:

1 Like

I think we should manage our expectations from now on. We’re pretty much disappointed with having high hopes upon reading that page (quality.market.envato.com).

My re-submission item took just 4 hours to be reviewed! i expected minimum 2 days, BTW, my demo was not ready :wink:

false advertise

From 1 day to 11 days. Now the Review Turnaround For ThemeForest is 11 days!!!

Seems that reviewers are in vacation :sunny:

After New Year it got faster… It seems like this to me)

16 days in queue. Anyone knows what is the real time for review on wordpress themes? thx

Almost same review time here: 15 days and counting :rage:

8 days for me html…and counting

just pump up the topic a little bit.
WP shows 8 days but we’re on day 13th and still counting!