[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

When review time will be like it was before? Envato you promise to us that in July things will change. But is end of August and nothing changed. How can we help you to make this happen.

Well, they did limit the number of WordPress submitted by each user, so this is a step in the right direction to decrease the times. Letā€™s hope that, with this move, the times will come back to normal.

^this + the automatic approval of item updates, I can see that the review times are currently improving just by reading the forums, the avarage for WordPress is currently 40-45 days (actual times not the ones from the quality page) which is way better than the scary 80-90 days from last month.

Yup, I can confirm. 40-45 days for initial review (WordPress theme), 2 priority updates on soft reject (first two updates reviewed in few hours), 2-3 days for each update after the first two.

I think the 45 days reviews is just for elite authors :frowning:

60 days left, elite autor, still waiting for a first reiew :rage:

How are PSD category approval/review times?

1 Like

Same here! 37 days and countingā€¦Envato tell us 35 days but there are users with 60 days?? what?? This is for what? http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest what a joke!

Just got our first soft-reject. Around 40-45 days since first submit. Looks like review times are improving.

1 Like

As far as I remember my PSD submission took about 17 days before approval.

2 Likes

43 Days for first Wordpress Soft Reject.
This is my first Wordpress Theme and Iā€™m not elite

Hey guys, Iā€™ve been away a for while from here. Iā€™d like to know if there is still piority for non-elite authors to review?

used a Galaxy Edge
now on a piece of wedge
25 days
without a sight of a sledge
cold and hungry
my kids just dredge
approve my theme
my only pledge

4 Likes

The quality page is one of the worse things about the slow review times, its basically the same as lying to all authors. Surely it would be simple enough to make it accurate. I donā€™t get it. Am i missing something ?

Hi,

I have uploaded a theme 33 days ago, but its still queued for review.
I was wondering when can i expect the theme to be online.

Regards,

17 days HTML template. For me the reviews time is improving. Good work envato

2 Likes

http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

13 days so far, still waiting.

19 days, still waiting

45 days, first soft rejection. After a total of 4 soft rejection (average 1-2 days each), my theme got approved. I see review times improved, my previous item was reviewed after 64 days.