[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

There are people waiting more than 80. I’m around 70.

Its 61 days here … and i am still waiting and this is really horrible. What are they doing why there are not answering

that’s true envato reviewer

1 Like

3 days after the third absurd soft (I just forgot to update the demo!) and no news from you. That’s a total of 70 days.

For me its has been 2 month 20 days for 2 WP theme :frowning:

I wonder how many people take care of submissions. I see that no more than 5 themes appear daily, and that’s… just wtf… What if a big team is focused on wordpress which requires a lot of time, and a small one on html and others? And as other said, this problem will be here for months.

I am in the 35 days.

Take into consideration that they prioritize review of theme updates (or is that automatic now?) and that 75% of reviewed themes do not get approved. So if 5 themes were approved, ~15 were not.
That 75% number was from Envato member, but I don’t know if that is just hard rejects or both soft and hard.

I have an item on Themeforest and I’ve sent 2 updates. Approved in less than 10 minutes. Not this has become automatic, but Item description & Details, where is no need for reviewer (if the item was approved on market).

Also, I don’t understand their taxes. So, Envato takes 2 fees (20% buyer and 37.5% or less for author) and what goes to IRS (no idea why I should support this fee as non-US person living in Europe, option checked in my Tax Information, but okay…just a few $). For my recent sale, following their examples and available files with fees depending on Envato author level, sales etc, I should get 6.125$ (perfectly calculated price), where I got only 3.24 on a 14$ theme. Now I wonder if all the effort and timr I spend here really worth…

New author, review time 20 days :slight_smile:

Preliminary review took 67 days for me.

In 3 days my first Wordpress theme gonna “celebrate” 3 months in a queue for a single review. Am I the only one in a situation like this(I mean, 3 months. It is too much!) ? :smiley: :smiley: it is not funny however and It is not OK. NOT AT ALL.

87 days? that awful :frowning:

80 days plus and counting…

Omg that’s ridiculous…

@pixel-industry It’s about to become horrible for me :frowning:

Yeah, I believe you… :frowning:

this is sad, soft reject needs 3 days to be reviewed

Finally approved :joy:

it took 78 days with 6 soft rejects

What is happening:?