[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

Review times are starting to get out of control once more. Almost two weeks for an HTML or PSD first review and more than half a month for the WP category. Isn’t anyone controlling this? can’t we get an official answer on what are you guys doing to decrease the review time? Because it’s been steadily growing since quite a while @KingDog

Thanks

I never see any of TF staff answer about any complain of review time. Probably because they don’t know how to handle this either. All non-power-elite authors can do now is just waiting.

Normally when the day of the week reach Saturday and Sunday, you just have to wait for another 2 days since most of reviewers are probably not working.

From today I think I have to wait for another at least 2 days…

25 days, and counting, WP themes…

20 days here for WP, is this getting out of control again?
Oh right, Envato only cares about elements from now on.

14 days and waiting for review

Sad, but what You can do … they are owners of company and if they want to close TF, they will … and if elements give them more money … in August WP will be added to elements, probably sales will have huge drop down on TF

14 days and waiting for review Prestashop item???

21 days for the first review then got a soft reject for a silly your connection is not private reason, and the theme is not even reviewed yet. Really a waste of time, now I need to wait 2 or 3 more days for the next soft reject. Nowadays it takes about 1.5 months to upload an item, really disappointing remembering how an item could be accepted in less than a week in 2015. It’s time to start another non-exclusive account and sell across marketplaces.

3 Likes

does tf require ssl now ?

Re-submitted on friday, yesterday got an reply, re-submitted, and probably will have to wait till monday.

SSL is required? please kindly share with us your counter measure.

Just got approved after 21 days of queueing for review and SSL is not required.

1 Like

damn countless soft rejections :rage:

2 Likes

Hello,

As per http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest, average review time for WordPress theme is 16 days. I have submitted a WordPress theme 20 days ago. I haven’t received any review yet. Is this normal or should I contact support?

Regards,
Two_Points

21 days passed and still counting :frowning:

21 days on my WordPress theme and the average time for this category is 18 days

Yeah let’s crowdfund that and see if any big shot law firm pick this class action lawsuit for misleading information, breach of fiduciary duty. It could be a multi million dollar lawsuit

Yeah let’s crowdfund that and see if any big shot law firm pick this class action lawsuit for misleading information, breach of fiduciary duty. It could be a multi million dollar lawsuit

25 days and counting on my latest WP theme.

30x days here :slight_smile: