[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

Hi everyone!
There’s an ongoing contest at TF ( Most Wanted: Business themes we don’t have yet - $10,000 ) and review turnaround for ThemeForest theme exceeds 35 days. Is that a joke? I am the author here at TF for over 7 years and I never seen anything alike. What’s going on ( http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest )?

I’ve posted my theme for review on March 21st, 2016 and still pending approval. This theme wasn’t meant to be a part of the contest, however, I’m about to make a contest submission with another theme and if review turnaround for ThemeForest theme is 35 days then there’s not much sense in participating. I mean, theme approval may occur weeks after the contest ending date.
Beside, WordPress version went up, many theme required plugins were updated in the mean time and the theme itself ( the one currently in queue ) requires an update too. What shall I do? Delete my theme from the queue, resubmit and wait for another month and a half?
I love TF, it makes the life of my family way much better, however, there’s obviously something not working as it used to, it’s not the same system.

2 Likes