Themeforest Aleron theme upload error

Hi,
I just downloaded a themeforest theme and I can not upload it in my wordpress. See attached image and suggest how to solve this problemThemeforest%20Aleron%20theme%20upload%20error , please.

That is a HTML template and not a WP theme so will not work with WordPress

Hi gues,
I purchased by mistake a theme ‘Aleron’, I did not know that it dosn’t work with WordPress.
Return please the purchased amount back to me via Paypall.

Thanks

aleron is a HTML template not a WordPress theme it will not install like WordPress

somebody tolled me already about aleron. I ask to return my money back I paid for aleron, than I will buy a them which works with wordpress

These article both are helpful about getting refund or not

Here is new refund request
https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Hi, I purchased today a new them avas, but I can not upload it to my website. See the error in the attached image please and help to solve this problem.

@User232 this is an issue with your hosting – basically, the file is too large and your webserver is rejecting it. You can try uploading via FTP/cPanel or contact your web host’s support and request that they change the necessary PHP settings for the max file size.

Here are instructions on how to install via FTP or cPanel: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes#Adding_New_Themes

2 Likes

Hey, I paid recently a new theme ‘Avas’, but it dosn’t have: the style.css stylesheet.
WP upload error:
"The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed."
Help me plz, to install this theme.

That error occurs when the file you are trying to upload into WordPress is not a valid theme file. Please go back to your downloads page and download the theme again, making sure to select “Installable WordPress file only.”

Hi guys,
I try to change the Sticky Logo, but your ‘yellow a’ is still unchangeable.

Sergiu

I need your help also in Services, I do not know how to delete old ‘Our Brochure’, ‘TESTIMONIAL’, ’ Share on’.

Thanks