Theme

I bough a theme just yesterday and reliaze the Theme is rather having nagative impact on my traffic how can I give give back the theme and my money refund?

What makes you think (in 24 hours) that the theme is having a negative impact?

I am not sure that this would constitute a refund especially if the item has been downloaded - https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Thank you for the reply…
Am just a starter and I have used all I got for this project…

After installing the Theme per my observation today my traffic dropped drastically besides am having this errors in Google search Console

Check out the ATTACHED and see if you can help me out…

Am confused any support for me?

That is not a huge amount to go on.

I can’t see how a new theme would impact your traffic and esp after such a little time.

Given the errors above it could be that when you installed the new theme, GA tracking did not get migrated properly which would mean that you are not recording all the traffic landing on the site correctly.

That is all configuration stuff which would not be covered by support etc. (although GA should simply be a question of adding the ID to the new theme unless you are running it using a third-party plugin)

Without seeing the full setup/admin and what has been done it’s impossible to advise in detail.

You could try reaching out the the author but this would definitely be beyond typical support.

The issue you will have is that if the above is the case then changing theme is unlikely to make much different (the same process will be needed).

Thank you once again for having time for me…

But I would like to take exception for your comment “That is not a huge amount to go on” am in Africa precisely Ghana so ypu should understand what I mean by what I meant earlier on I spent all I have …

Anyways can you help me with what I have to do technically but couldn’t do?

And how do I contact the author? any help with that …

Please what do you mean by “GA”? Are you referring to Google Analytics…

Please help me to fix the error if you can, What exactly do I have to do? Am confused now…

The only issue that logically could cause a notable drop in traffic in such a short time frame is some form of error in the way this is being recorded in analytics.

Changing theme is unlikely to solve this if it is the issue you are facing.

Unfortunately, this could be down to how analytics are set up, theme conflict, or several other causes. To try and fix it would require admin access and time to instigate which is not something we can offer.

This is how to contact the author https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author who should be your first point of contact and who might be able to offer more accurate insight into the problems you are having.