Theme with customized buttons in sticky header

all-authors

Our client wants to focus on food delivery and take-out. They are looking for a website like https://www.dominos.nl.
They want a sticky header with the buttons ‘delivery’ and ‘pickup’ and the option to choose delivery and pickup time, then order and pay.

What theme has this possibility?

• Customized sticky header with buttons
  • A structure to make choices possible

Looking forward to your respons. Thank you in advance!

Have you search the theme category? There’re quite a lot themes and I’m pretty sure one of them would fit your requirements.

Yes I have spent a lot of time searching! And contacting builders to ask if it’s possible. No results yet. Was hoping for some good tips from the experts where to find a theme with this feature :slight_smile:

With some custom code everything is possible. I don’t think that you will have out of box.

Hi, you can create sidebar in that position and add your html code with links in that sidebar

Or if your theme have theme options, to add this options from code with possibility to add from theme options those buttons with link.

Hello,

We have a plug-in that fits your needs. It helps users to create headers, footers, sidebars, mega menus, mobile menus, sticky blocks, grid listings, post or page layout templates with WPBakery Page Builder. So, if you have a theme with unmodified version of WPBakery Page Builder, you can create the sticky header with drag & drop elements.

After adding those buttons, you can simply link each one to contact forms with delivery / pickup details.