Theme Support Non Existant

I purchased a theme but can find or get any support. I love the theme, BUT after installing, it has these cheezy animations before any page is loaded that are just a bad UX, slowing the site etc…

I have searched and searched for support. I reached out to the theme’s own site but can get any simple help on optioning the feature off and/or deactivating it.

I’m a paying customer of Envato - so who provides even some essential support, the author or Evanto? Either way, why is it so hard to get a few basic questions answered.?

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting support for the theme you purchased.
As a paying customer of Envato, you are entitled to support from the author of the theme. However, if you’re having trouble getting a response from them, you can contact Envato’s support team for assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or connect you with the author for further support. It’s important to note that theme authors are responsible for providing support for their products, but Envato is always available to help if needed. I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Theme author is responsible to give you any technical support.

You will need to contact the theme author in the right way as mentioned the Envato. Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks