Theme Subdomain License in Blogger

Do I need to buy a new license if I use the theme in a subdomain?

1 Like

If the item is used on one domain, and/or multiple subdomains, one license will suffice. For example:

www.domain.com/siteOne
siteTwo.domain.com/
site.Three.domain.com/

However, if you are going to use the item on multiple domains, you will need to purchase a license for each domain. For example:

www.domain-siteOne.com/
www.domain-site.two.com/
www.site-three-domain.com/

In general, with multi-site installations that are mapped to subdomains, a single license is fine because technically it’s still only one installation and one entity. However, you’ll need multiple licenses to use a multi-site installation with domain mapping because those would be technically different sites, and hence, different end products.

1 Like

One purchase and use for 1’000’000 websites is OK? And the author will support for that 1’000’000?

No, you have to read again about the term “Single-End” to understand more about what is Envato License:

An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.

(a)For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.

For example: the item is a website theme and the end product is the final website customised with your content.

(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.

For example: the item is a button graphic and the end product is a website. See the FAQs for examples and information about End Products and the single application requirement.

In which part of the text did you decide that “One purchase and use for 1’000’000 websites is OK”?
I quoted the official reply of Envato’s support. Therefore, you need to read the question of the author’s topic first, then my answer to it, and read about the license again and again. Perhaps after that, you will understand what the speech is about.

Hello, before asking that question in the forum, I did to Envato, and the answer was the same as unvab put here.

I agree that Envato informed.

1 Like

=>
site1.domain.com/
site2.domain.com/

site1000000.domain.com/

What is Single-end product?

And I forgot:

01.blogspot.com
02.blogspot.com
03.blogspot.com

1000000000.blogspot.com

Oh, I just need to buy one license and use for every site of Blogger. Logic?

Understand about “Single-end” product please.

If all you guy quoted from a staff, invite him to this topic and discuss. Thanks.

If you need something, then do it yourself, and don’t tell others what to do. BTW, in Russia, we have for such cases a great saying: “Do not tell me what to do and I will not tell you where to go.” Capish? Smile, it’s Friday! 1 License, Multiple Sub-Domain Installations allowed?

Hello, this was replied that Envato Market Help sent me:

6 Likes

Thank you. This is the reply I like to read.

Now all of us understood: “The sub-domain will allow if it’s a part of website and for organizing site content. For example: yourwebsite.com and forums.yourwebsite.com are actually the same site, the forums.yourwebsite.com is for organizing your website content so you will not need to buy more license for it.”

We done.

Thanks for the answer.
Had to divide my website using subdomains, so I was wondering if I had to buy the theme again each subdomain.

please help to clarify this issus:
i bought a templete .
I created my maindomain. com, and now i need to create bilingual site.
I’m planning to make them as subdomain like: en.mydomain. com, or fr.mydomain. com,
or i ll create them as subdirectories mydomain. com/en, or mydomain. com/fr.

But the author told me that i need more license to use it in subdomain or subdirectories.

why. they are all related to one maindomain. com site.

I also bought templets from another author, he said it is ok for subdomain, and also many others said it is ok.

Im confused.