Theme-Studio has abandoned the theme "Alaska"

Purely a guess as we don’t work for envato - if support was for whatever reason not alerted to the fact that they were not supporting the item then hey would not have know to remove it.

Assuming it’s now been raised with them then I would imagine there is a process of reaching out to the author which will result in the items being removed if there is no response.

While this case seems relatively clear - it may be that in some cases that just because comments are not replied to and some users having not received support, does not necessarily mean that the author is not supporting an item entirely from their own support channel

2 Likes

Unvab,

Christina from envato help and support is on the case,

my ticket is resolved but the last mail i got she said :

quote "I have now processed the credit to your account. Please note that the licenses for this item is now voided.

I will be sending the item up for review and reaching out to the author after the item has been reviewed." end quote

So they are on it… i think they give the author a little bit more time to respond be in sure that if they dont hear from the author that the theme is going to be suspended.

if you have further questions i advice you to make a support ticket… then the envato helpdesk will help you further.

kind regards
leon

1 Like

Yeah, I know already about it, as I’ve read comments on the item page, and here at the forum.
As for the ticket…On July 31, I opened the ticket for this situation. But thanks for your advice. Anyway, I will follow the further course of the situation, since the refunds are not a solution to this issue.

1 Like

Dozens of people in the last 10 months in the comments to the Item Page wrote completely different things, and clearly, do not share your point of view. But thanks for your detailed reply, Charlie. I will now know that the moderators of the forum don’t work in the Envato company. I didn’t know about it. Cheers.

Finally. Thank you.

before
after

1 Like