[Theme Rejected] Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics

Hi there!

My theme (http://oliva.wpzoro.com) was hard rejected with this comment:

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet

Can someone help me to fix this issue?

more men types, pother pages etc

Do you mean to add some new pages and some custom post types functionality?

Typography and othrr fundamentals need a lot of work

Not clear for me, what is wrong with typography? I don’t have a lot of ugly fonts in theme, i don’t have have a lot colors, only two basic colors: Purple and Yellow.

The typography (choices, hierarchy, styling etc. ) needs attention but I would be much more bothered about why you have identical code and content to another similar looking site already for sale on TF

identical code and content to another similar looking site already for sale on TF.

How do you know if code is similar, inspecting elements in Chrome debugger or you are person who reviewed my theme? :slight_smile:
Regarding content maybe we have some structure and text similarity for demo purposes. Do you think I need to update my texts? I can put some lorem ipsum if needed…

Guys, please help me with some key points to get approved on the market:

1. Typography issues;
  2. Some additional functionalities, like custom posts or new pages;
  3. Maybe some plugins integration like (Mailchimp or Pinterest feed);

charlie4282 Thank you for your time and feedback :slight_smile: