Theme problem with Murbani by FASTWP

Hi there!

I was a member of Envato elements for a few months (May - June 2020) before cancelling. I used my access to download and use website theme “Murbani by FastWP” with limited theme support.

Member: Victoria Ross, Fawkner, Australia
username: rossvictoria
Email: (Removed by Mod)
Fast forward to today, and there is a glitch with the theme and I need to speak to its author, FASTWP.

I cannot speak to FASTWP without an Envato purchase code for the theme. I checked my account and all receipts and I cannot find it.

My questions are:

1. Do I have access to a purchase code and if so, where would I find it?
  2. If I do not have access to a purchase code, what do I need to do to solve this problem?

Thank you so much!

Vicky

Elements downloads do not come with purchase codes or access to support. You can purchase the license from ThemeForest to gain all benefits of the theme (support + updates). However, looking at this particular theme, it appears it was actually never updated, so I would suggest to first get in touch with the author and specifically ask him if he will be able to help you if you purchase the theme.You can do that via item comments.

But the theme doesn’t even officially support latest WordPress (at least it doesn’t state it does), which is a big red flag IMHO.