Theme Not working

I am importing it on fresh wordpress installation and it is not working.
Plugin not activating and no demo content

It looks like a complete waste of money, kindly activate and import the demo content properly on my domain or resolve the issue or refund.

The author might have this theme working somewhere with the demos. So kindly provide me some backup file like all in one working backup file where the demos and plugins are working so that I can upload and work with the theme or else give me refund or top up to buy new theme.

Thanks

Same issue is faced by other buyer too, I can see that on theme page comments section.

I tried multiple times its not working on fresh wordpress installation.
I have even tried locally and on different hosting too.

You can contact with your purchase item author @ThemeKalia right here as a comments

hope they will help.

2 Likes

Hi @ThemeKalia,

My item is broken, malfunctioning and not working as described

I tried multiple times its not working on fresh wordpress installation. I have even tried locally and on different hosting too.

I already sent support ticket yesterday but no reply from support yet. If you have this theme working on some domain then kindly give me a backup file too to work with. I am disappointed with the purchase yet.

Same issue is faced by other buyer too, I can see that on theme page comments section.

You might have this theme working somewhere with the demos and plugins are working.

Thanks a lot, I just did. Let’s hope for some solution.

Hi All,

Have you got any solution from @ThemeKalia ? Then kindly post it here. I’am also facing the same issue. It looks @ThemeKalia doesn’t fixed it permanently in his update code as well.