The link you followed has expired. Please try again.
Is there a question?
today i purchased the fitnesszone theme and while installing received continuous message that link expired.
This error appears when your server rejects the uploaded file, usually because it was too large, or your web server ran out of memory. Here are some different ways you can fix the error and install your theme:
1. Verify that you are uploading the correct file
When downloading your theme from the downloads page, you will be presented with multiple options. Be sure to select the “Installable WordPress file only” version and upload that file into WordPress.
If you do not see this option, then you may have purchased an item which is not compatible with WordPress. I would suggest that you contact the author of the item you purchased to see if they offer a WordPress version and can help you exchange it.
2. Install with the Envato Market plugin
Envato Market now has an official WordPress plugin which can install your themes in a single click. If you are not experienced with FTP, this is the easiest and fastest way to get your theme running.
- Download the plugin from: http://envato.github.io/wp-envato-market/
- Upload and activate the plugin on your website.
- Click “Envato Market” in the WordPress sidebar.
- Under “Global OAuth Personal Token,” click the “generate a personal token” link.
- You may be prompted to sign in with your Envato Market account.
- Do not uncheck any of the checked options, the proper permissions have been chosen for you.
- Scroll down and check the box that you have read and agree to the terms.
- Click the “create token” button and copy the code.
- Return to the plugin page on your WordPress dashboard, paste the code, and click save.
If you see a blank page or internal server error when installing a theme through this plugin, then contact your web host. There is likely a memory limit being hit and they will need to increase it.
3. Upload manually with FTP or cPanel
If your web host uses cPanel or you have experience with FTP, you can upload the theme manually. The official WordPress website has instructions for both of these methods:
4. Contact your web host
Your web host will need to determine what part of the install process is being limited and increase the limit so that you can install the theme through the WordPress dashboard. Contact their support and let them know you are having problems uploading the theme. Be sure to tell them the size of the file you are trying to upload.
If you have access to server settings or are working on a local server, you can try changing some PHP options yourself in the php.ini file:
- Set both
upload_max_filesizeto be larger than the theme file.
memory_limitis generous (at least
still same issue.
Just tried it out
Have you tried all of the suggestions in @mgscoder’s post? If it’s still not working then contact your web host - it’s an issue with your server, not the theme.
what sort of issue with server
please tell your hosting support they will check it through error log and hope will give you a solution. May be php settings issues. Thanks
I may have missed the reply already given earlier but have you tried installing via FTP?
please tell me the steps to do via FTP
If you unzip the theme colder.
In your ftp go to to “wp-content” > “Themes”
Drop the unzipped theme folder in there
If in doubt google it there’s loads of videos