Theme is not mobile-friendly

Hi there,

I am currently using Newspaper theme on my Wordpress site, but I’ve noticed that its mobile page loading time is very slow. Especially when I run a page speed test on GTmetrix and Google Page Speed Insights, the results are atrocious so to speak.

As a workaround, I installed the mobile version (add-on plugin) of Newspaper and it did improve page load speeds on mobile. However, after a few days I started receiving errors in Google Search console such as: “Clickable elements are too close” and “content is wider than screen”. So, I have now uninstalled the plugin and my page loading time is back to square one.

Apparently Google considers that Newspaper add-on plugin unfriendly for mobile pages. How can I solve these issues and reduce mobile page load times?

Any help would be much appreciated. x

The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Hello,

Please open a new topic on our official suppot forum at https://forum.tagdiv.com/forum/newspaper/ and our support team will gladly help.

Bogdan B - tagDiv

1 Like