theme has option: Dashboard for travel company and Buyer

Hi
I am looking for WordPress theme has these features :

1. WP-Visual Composer builder is better for me
  2. Has Dashboard for partner/travel agencies and Buyer, that allowed the travel agencies to add them offers directly after Admin approval; and buyers can give feedback and create post of them experience with the package they booked.
  3. Has option for search by date, destination, etc…
  4. Support Multi-language

if you have this kind of features in the theme, please send me the details with link/ demo

Thank you …

Hi

You can check these themes

You can ask any of your pre-purchase query going through Theme details page then comments tab and post your query in comments. Theme Author will answer your query.

You can purchase any one and make necessary customization to cover your requirements. May be you will need to install premium plugins with the theme to cover your requirements and you can discuss with your website developer about this.

Thanks

Hi,
this is one of my all time favorites here,
and I guess it covers all your needs:

I hope, you like it :slight_smile:
I encourage you to ask your pre-purchase questions on item comments page after checking item details page and the online documentation perhaps - totally agrre with @mgscoder :slight_smile:

Thank you,That very good there and I add it before to my favorite themes…
but I have question about the partner account, is it immediately active this account or need by approve by Admin, how it will be (because I found one theme it has option for show the price table to partners after register and login to select the account from different accounts and process to payment according to selected account and payment method ) The each partner account has like For example, an account of a partner who can list hotels only, an other account of partner who can list hotel and tours.
Each account has a different subscription price that show after login …

I hope this nice point is clear and available with this theme …

You can ask any of your pre-purchase query going through Theme details page then comments tab and post your query in comments in theme comments page at bottom. Theme Author will be happy to answer your query. Thanks

1 Like